Wednesday 26 October 2016

Good frosty morning


Good morning! This was the temperature we woke up to! Chilly, but I love this weather. Perfect for bundling up in warm woolens :)


The possibility of snow seems to be getting closer & closer to reality. My granddaughter Addy is almost as excited as I am about it. I'm one of those odd people that enjoy the snow. I love watching it fall and the look of a clean blanket of white fluff covering all the dreary gray of winter.


I have a few projects on my knitting needles at this time. These socks are part of a Christmas order. I've been requested to knit two pair of socks in this yarn. Kroy Socks Stripes in the "Rainbow Stripes" colourway.


After a break this summer, I'm back to working on this Fair Isle sweater - the Burrastow Jumper by Ann Feitelson. Worked in pure shetland wool.



Another Christmas order - I'm thinking if I work on each order, I'll be able to see enough progress to keep me from panicking! This order is for two pair of warm boot socks and two pair of thrummed mittens - all in Briggs & Little wool.




We're getting closer to Halloween and I've put out a few decorations for the Littles and myself to enjoy! 
I have to be sure to take time to enjoy the season and upcoming holidays. One can get so busy with everything that we can forget to enjoy the time with friends and family.

Happy Knitting to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment